Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guiding Readers Book Study

I am excited to announce that I will be part of the Guiding Readers Book Study starting June 18th with Beth from Thinking of Teaching!  She is hosting but a lot of other wonderful blogs have already signed on to help out.  The TBA authors will be hosting the chapters and sharing their thoughts and ideas.  Beth will also be hosting a linky party for each chapter so that everyone can join in on the fun.  I can't wait to hear what everyone else thinks and how they plan to implement these great ideas into their classrooms!


We will be reading Guiding Readers: Making the Most of the 18 Minute Guided Lesson by Lori Jamison Rog.  I realize the book is not sold on Amazon (don't worry, I was also shocked to my core), but you can buy a copy, or the e-book, on the publisher's website, Pembroke Publishers.   


Hurry and get your copy today... The book study starts NEXT WEEK!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited? ;o)

Sabra

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that sounds like a very interesting book! I might have to get a copy!
    I'm a new follower :)
    Tori's Teacher Tips
    Tori

    ReplyDelete