Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week started off amazingly well with the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot yesterday!  I got a lot of great things for next year (even though the grade is still unkown).  I cannot thank those bloggers enough for all their wonderful contributions.  Along with great items to add to the almighty file cabinet, I found some great new blogs to follow!  As much as I love creating things, sometimes you just don't have the time or would have never thought of that lesson.  So again I thank you all for your contributions and hope one day to be able to share my goodies as well :o)  Here is a little treat I made for my teammates today because let's call it what it is... I totally appreciate them!  I wouldn't make it through the year without them for so many reasons and they deserve a sweet treat for all their help.  Thanks to Amanda from 3-6 Free Resources for the cute labels!


Sabra


No comments:

Post a Comment